Deep Cleans Like You've Never Seen in Atlanta
The deep clean service option is a comprehensive top-to-bottom cleaning of your home. The expert cleaners at Atlanta Cleaner Homes guarantee all deep cleans to be the most thorough house cleaning in Atlanta. We recommend a deep cleaning if you have not had your home professionally cleaned within the past 3 months or if you do not use a cleaning service on a regular basis.
A deep clean includes all the services of a standard clean but with more attention to areas you may have forgotten to clean up over time. With deep cleaning, we will remove items and wipe things down. Adding deep cleaning allows more time in your home to get all the details. This in-depth cleaning will get your home in tip-top shape! Our deep clean is recommended for the first visit. Afterward, our standard service will be more than enough to keep your house in top shape.
Why Choose Our Trusted Deep Cleaning Service?
For those of you who prefer to book your Atlanta house cleaning online, you can just select the “Deep Cleaning” add-on after you select the number of rooms in your home. The deep cleaning service is a little bit more expensive, but of course, that is due to the fact that it takes a little bit of extra time and elbow grease to clean those neglected areas. After your initial deep cleaning, you can always take advantage of our recurring discounts if you would like Atlanta Cleaner Homes to maintain your home on a regular basis.
Here what’s included with our deep clean:Bedrooms + Common Areas
- Make Beds: We can make your bed or leave sheets for full change of bed for no extra charge.
- Dust and vacuum: We can get to the hard-to-reach ledges, reachable light fixtures, and cabinets. Basically, all the places that are too hard to reach during your normal cleaning routine.
- Carpet: Vacuum carpet and upholstery, if needed. This does not include pet stains.
- Doors: Wipe down doors and doorframes for fingerprints and smudges.
- Garbage Cans: Wipe out and sanitize garbage cans, recycling bins, and wastebaskets
- Couch & Chairs: We remove all cushions and vacuum the creases where pet hair and popcorn love to hide. We can also move the couch to clean underneath it and behind it if it sits against a wall and it’s been a while!
- Oven: We will clean the surfaces of your oven. For extra, we can spray and scrub down the interior walls and wire racks of the oven.
- Stovetop: We can remove and soak the pot grates from the stovetop, scrub down all surfaces and control knobs with disinfectant, and clean the hood fan and fan filter if they need some TLC.
- Microwave: A deep clean includes the inside and outside of the microwave. If the microwave is tucked into an enclave in the cabinets or on the countertop, we will clean it under and around it.
- Sink: This seems like a no-brainer, but after all that cleaning, the kitchen sink is going to be filthy. We wipe it out with hot soapy water, paying attention to the crevices in the backsplash, and around the faucet. Then use a disinfectant spray with bleach for the stubborn stains.
- Showers & Tubs: A bleach solution will soak on the shower floor and tiled walls for a few. After, we gently scrub the caulk or grout with the scrubbing sponge and solution.
- Toilet: We carefully scrub the toilet, the toilet base, and all hard-to-reach areas behind it.
- Mirrors: Mirrors, sinks, and all surrounding surfaces will be wiped down. Your items will be removed and also wiped for a thorough deep cleaning.
What does this service not include? We charge extra for the following:
- Move-in / move-out Cleaning
- Extra rooms/areas
- Cleaning inside of closets and cabinets
- Cleaning inside the fridge and the oven
- Cleaning interior windows
Asides from the reasons listed above, Atlanta Cleaner Homes allows you to customize your deep cleaning to your exact needs! You can simply select your number of bedrooms and bathrooms when you book your house cleaning service online. You can always give us a call at (404) 721-0158 instead and we would be more than happy to walk you through the details over the phone.